Saturday, October 8, 2011

Life>>Full speed ahead

Here we are, mid-October, and graduate school is coming at me full-force!  Life has been hectic, to say the least, these past few weeks.  And yet, somehow we'll all survive.  According to the countdown in our student room, we only have 601 days until graduation, not that anyone's counting!! :)  And yet, even amidst the chaos I can't help but find glimpses of joy peaking through.

Things that have made me happy in the past several weeks:
  • The changing colors of the leaves
  • Roommates who can make me laugh (even at myself)
  • Coffee & tea
  • My plethora of pets
  • The fact that Fall Break is right around the corner
  • Several food blogs that I have recently discovered
  • All things pumpkin & apple (are you sensing a Fall theme yet??)
  • I am finally able to go to the gym again!! Woohoo for being post-surgery
  • Skyping with loved ones
  • Baby Scarlet received her new heart & is doing well!!!  (God is faithful!!)
  • That Tim Tebow was on the Biggest Loser this week (Just a **slight** crush...No big deal :) )
  • That God continues to be faithful in my life
Who among the gods is like you, Lord? Who is like you— majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders? Exodus 15:10-12

Even in the craziness of this life, I hope to never stop looking for God's simplest wonders & I hope you take the time to find them too.

~~Emily~~

No comments:

Post a Comment