Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Introduction

This may not be the most eloquent thing you ever read (if anyone out there ends up reading this!).  Nor is it guaranteed to entertain you.  This is just something that I've been wanting to do for a while now, to share life through my perspective...

A little bit about myself!
My name is Emily and I'm a 22 year old in my first year of graduate school for speech language pathology.  School is ridiculous at times (ok, ALL the time!!), but I know I'm going into a career that I'll love...I get to help people talk-What could possibly be better?!?  This past year has taken me down roads I never expected to travel.  In April I was diagnosed with a couple of congenital heart defects.  In June I underwent open heart surgery and spent the rest of my summer recovering.  In August I began grad school and now, here we are today! 

Through it all, one thing has remained constant in my life~ God has been holding my hand through everything.  Even on the worst days, I can see Him working in my life.  How is He working in yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment